The Journey from Vision to Reality
The difference between a successful business and not a successful business is how clear your vision is.
Vision Statement for an organization focuses on the inherent potential in the company's future, or WHAT they intend to be. A vision statement is sometimes called a picture of your company in the future but it’s so much more than that. Your vision statement is your inspiration, the framework for all your strategic planning.
Whether for all or part of an organization, the vision statement answers the question, "Where do we want to go?"
HOW to make the vision into reality is what forms Mission Statement. To arrive at the Mission, an organization needs to be clear on the following:
- Why are we in business?
- Who are our customers?
- What image of our business do we want to convey?
- What is the nature of our products and services?
- What level of service do we provide?
- How do we differ from our competitors?
- How will we use technology, capital, processes, products and services to reach our goals?
- What are the underlying values that will guide us?
Balance Score Card Application -
The balanced scorecard transforms an organization’s strategic plan from an attractive but passive document into the "marching orders" for the organization on a daily basis. It provides a framework that not only provides performance measurements, but helps planners identify what should be done and measured. It enables executives to truly execute their strategies.
Our exposure to and relationships with numerous organizations, makes us well aware of “Industry Best Practices".
With our specialised expertise and proprietary methodologies and frameworks, we help organizations to improve their performance through
- Analysis of existing problems
- Development of plans for improvement.
- Balance Scroe Card Application to the business